Being an entrepreneur and starting or growing a business is a ton of work! You can find yourself feeling overwhelmed and zapped of energy in no time at all. The roller coaster ride of running your own business can take you from feeling inspired, in the flow of your brillance and feeling like you can conquer the world, to feeling like you want to crawl under a rock and second guess every decision you have made.
With a few secret weapons in your hip pocket, you can be armed to weather even some of the most trying days of taking your big leap towards your dreams of creating a yummy Life + Biz.
Here are some of my favorite ways to keep my inner light shining bright and ready to step out of my comfort zone each day as embark on an adventure of a life time.
1. Stay Focused. One of the most important things you can do is focus on your vision. What is that you want for your Life + Biz? Stay connected to your WHY and let that fuel you forward.
2. Re-connect. Remember the excitement you had when you started your business or finally made the decision to make the leap out on your own. Let the feeling of endless opportunity soak through your body, then harness that feeling to move you throughout the day.
3. Celebrate. At the end of each day celebrate what you have accomplished, even the smallest task. Keeping a positive attitude about yourself and what you have accomplished each day goes a long way to keep you motivated.
4. Read, Listen and Watch. There is nothing like a great affirmation, quote, book or fabulous song to get you reconnected and motivated to move forward. In a slump half way through the day? Throw on one of your favorite songs and dance around for 5 minutes.
5. Educate. Be willing to continuously educate yourself. Continually educating yourself builds self confidence and equips you with the knowledge needed to build your business.
6. Surround yourself with high energy, positive people. The excitement and positive energy of others will rub off on you and get you just as excited about your business.
7. Keep your space organized. Having a messy office space is a quick energy zapper. Before the end of the day straighten up and prepare for the next day by prioritizing your most important tasks to get done.
8. Join a networking group. The right group will keep you inspired, motivated and can be a great place to share and support each other through issues and problems.
9. Take time for yourself. A key factor in losing your biz mojo is not taking time for you. It is easy to get wrapped up in business and lose yourself, but it is vital to your success that you take time to enjoy down time that is just for you.
10. Define your own success. Judge yourself on the progress you’re making and not by the balance in your bank account or by the word success… What is success anyway? It is the continuous progress you are making.
You are an amazing person. Cherish yourself in all that you do and the value you have to offer to others. Believe in yourself and keep moving forward and your vision will come forth.