In today’s world, a website is an absolute must. I know for myself, if I can’t find you online, you won’t win my business. Sounds harsh, but it’s the truth. We judge a company by their digital presence and if there isn’t one, well… it just must not be a reputable company.
If you are interested in creating a lifestyle business, where you can work from anywhere and is not reliant on you being in anyone place at anytime, attracting clients online is directly related to the success of your business.
When a potential client finds you online, you have only a few seconds to capture their attention. This is why it is critical to have a magnetizing presence that compels them to take action. Unfortunately, many of my clients build a website before they establish a clear magnetic message and strategy. Then they are disappointed when their “BIG” investment on their website is providing little to no return.
When I first got started in online marketing, I was building websites for many of my clients. I love setting up client attractive websites and creating a digital presence that can help clients grow their business, rather than just having a brochure online.
I put together some of the strategies I use for myself and when working clients. Use these to turn on your website client attraction super powers.
- Capture Their Attention. When a potential client arrives on your website, you want to be able to instantly convey to them that this is exactly what they need or want. Remember, the saying first impressions count and this couldn’t be more true when it comes to your website. Make sure you are positioning yourself as the solution of their problem right from the time they arrive.
- Call Them To Action. You want to compel your potential client to take action. One of the best ways to do this is by offering what is called an IFO (Irresistible Free Offer). An IFO is something that is of high value that your potential client needs/wants. You want to create a compelling offer title to capture their attention and make sure to have this located above the fold of your website. Above the fold means they shouldn’t need to scroll down the site to find it… it right at the top and very clear to them. This call to action also allows you to build your number one asset in business and that is your list. They provide their email or mailing address in exchange for your offer.
- Provide Value. Your potential client is looking for answers or solutions to their problems. Let them know you can help them by providing value on your website in the form of articles, blog posts or tips. Providing great content on your site gives your potential prospect the chance to get to know, like and trust you. It also gives them a taste of how you can help them and leave them wanting more, opening an opportunity for them to hire you.
- Build Trust. If you have testimonials, you want to share them on your website. Praise from your clients is one of the best ways to build trust and show your potential client, you can help them too.
- Keep It Simple. Your website should be easy to navigate and make it easy for your potential client to take the next step. Keep your navigation menu simple, remember that too much information can cause overwhelm and inaction. Make it clear how they can take the next step or get started, by using a call to action.
Your website can be a great business asset if done right. It can be an investment that provides a great return, but you need to remember your website should convey your compelling message and be presented in a way that is a reflection of who you are and what you do. Using these strategies will help you turn on your website client attraction super powers and support you in creating a life + biz you love!
Need help turning your website into powerful client attraction tool? We can help. Click here to contact us.