Why Does Your Business Need a Facebook Business Page?
A Facebook business page is more than just another way to connect with prospects and customers online. Your Facebook business page can:
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Build your email list
- Sell more products/services
- Announce special offers and promotions
- Announce events
- Share news
- Provide value to your prospects and customers
- Share photos and videos
- Get feedback from clients and prospects
- Improve your relationships with your prospects and customers
- Improve SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook fan pages are public
- You can communicate directly with your “fans”.
- When a person joins your fan page, it’s published in their News feed – this gives a viral quality to your fan page.
- You have access to more than 500 million active users who log onto Facebook regularly and spend an average of 55 minutes per day on the site.
- Facebook is now the 2nd most visited site in the world after Google
- And Facebook fan pages are free!
Plain and simple, Facebook offers a huge potential to brand, profit, and grow your business. If your not sure where to start or it is just one more thing to add to your list, consider using a facebook manager. Using facebook for business marketing is a great strategy and a facebook manager can help support you and your facebook page for business.